Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A minimized introduction due to the lack of there being one on the site

Introduction:Good morning Children my name is Martha Entirely, I am a kindergarten teacher from Liverpool England and I am twenty-two years of age. I think these little internet things are simply darling and I just had to do one. I've wanted to for quite some time now, but I simply haven't had the time, what with the delieghtful little Kindergarteners.
Hobbies:Hmmm, I've never really thought of myself as a hobby person, more as one of those action adventure types where chaos and espionage just sort of falls into their laps. You know, the kind they make movies about. Why just last weekend I helped a forlorn fisherman reunite with her ex-girlfriend slash meremaid while recovering the famed jeweled seahorse of Atlantis. This sort of stuff happens to me all the time. Oh, and I also enjoy sewing.
Music: Oh I simply endulge in the classics, you know, the Sinatra`s and the Fitzgeralds. Sometimes I like to pour a bottle of scotch and get lost in my Iron Butterfly album. You know, the classics.
Books: Why I simply find 'Return of the Native' by Thomas Hardy absolutely dazzelling! It's so mystic and romantic and I would totally jump Wildeve's bone in a heartbeat. Jane Austen is fairly entertaining too.

Well now you know all about me, but I know nothing about you, isn't it a shame. You simply must leave me comments that we can all become a wonderous and gorgeous family. Oh, I really am looking forward to it, really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nenene said...

Martha I want you to know that I absolutely without flaw (homogeneous) hate you with a pasion that could send a thousand warriors to a thousand islands on a thousand planets. Deep down in the dark recesses of my soul I am vomiting with joy at the fact that I never married you. And you know what Martha, I never will, becuase you're a dirty whore, and I don't beleive your fisherman story a bit. And your strudel sucks! Keep in touch.

June 15, 2004 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Kelwhy said...

Martha, well - dear me - I was about to leave a nice little comment on how I enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you, but this Teylor! My goodness, there seems to be a bit of hostility directed there. What could the story be? VERY interesting!
Thank you anyway!

June 21, 2004 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home