Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Willy McSanders

Well Children I went down to the docks the other day, due to some internal urge to breath in the fresh sea air, and had a chat with Willy McSanders. Willy McSanders, for those of you whom are not familiar with the wonderous man, is an ex-navial seal discharged (dishonorably, but we won't go over that unpleasantness) who now works as a professional fisherman. We quite often go on splendid adventures where everybody dies amidst a ridiculously gruesome sword fight. Willy is very skilled with a sword, but I don't know where her learned it. Well I went down and had a nice littel chat with Willy, you know to keep up. His wife, it seems, will be starting an adorable little quilt circle with all the football mothers and she was wondering if I would like to join (I also teach their little son Timothy, who is just a whizbanger with the ABC's, why he can even say them backwards!). Also he told me that the word on the street is a major bank heist is planning on going down and they were looking for an explosives expert, and naturally they wanted me (I don't mean to brag but the only thing meaner than my home made peach cobbler is my home made plastic explosives). I was thinking it might be a jolly good larf, but I don't know if I'm up to it. After all my left leg hasn't been the same after getting shot in the Egyptian desert last year, nasty wound it was. But then again I've always been up for an adventure. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Seraphim said...

oooh, icky bumpkins. Did you know Minging mong is actually an insult in good ol Bri'ain. it's sooooo furrrrny... doth thou useth ming mong often, o great sea monster from Liverpull. Are ye suuuuuure ur a kindy teacher? ... what will the parents think.. tsk tsk tsk...

June 16, 2004 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Martha Entirely said...

Well...um thank you Mr. Sarephim, it was very nice to hear from you, though I don't entirely understand what you said, but thank you for stopping by. You kow you are my first person to leave a comment of reasonable civility. Thank you. I was not able to get a hold of your blog, I asume you have one, but something I didn't quite understand...Am I doing it right. Australia's a lovely place isn't it. What are you studying?

June 16, 2004 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Seraphim said...

lol, why thank you fer yer compliment, martha. *blushes tomato red* Do you actually know Teyler, or are you two just having a brawl for the sake of it. and i have no frekin idea how to make my blog appear. I thought I had it listed as a public blog, and all that. I'll see what I can do about it... ah well. Heh, Oz is kewl, so far, I guess. Hmm... no snow, but. I wanna see snow!!! (ever since I watched "Home Alone").
Tuffy. I thought "you minging mong" was an inglish insult, ain't it? My inglish frend sed so...

June 16, 2004 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Seraphim said...

P.S. I'm at uni doing med, at melbourne. and it's "Seraphim". Seraphim is a high-ranking angel, in terms of angelology. Not sure how high it stands, though. Can't remember. Up there, somewhere.

June 16, 2004 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home